The lovely Victoria came down to my studio the other day for an actor headshot photography session. Of course, any excuse to pull out my new portrait lens and use it for a photo session is my idea of a perfect day at the studio! Not only that, but I was super happy to work with Victoria: she did super well in front of the camera, especially since this was her first time getting professional headshots done. A natural. Victoria has some acting experience from high school, but has since branched off into the Winnipeg scene and landed a lead role in a Fringe Festival play titled A Taste of Honey. She’s got a beautiful personality, both inside and out, and I’m looking forward to seeing her perform in the play! (also directed by my good friend, Dean Harder). Congratulations Victoria and best of luck in your acting career!
Recently on the blog…
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022