The lovely Victoria came down to my studio the other day for an actor headshot photography session. Of course, any excuse to pull out my new portrait lens and use it for a photo session is my idea of a perfect day at the studio! Not only that, but I was super happy to work with Victoria: she did super well in front of the camera, especially since this was her first time getting professional headshots done. A natural. Victoria has some acting experience from high school, but has since branched off into the Winnipeg scene and landed a lead role in a Fringe Festival play titled A Taste of Honey. She’s got a beautiful personality, both inside and out, and I’m looking forward to seeing her perform in the play! (also directed by my good friend, Dean Harder). Congratulations Victoria and best of luck in your acting career!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023