I spent the day at the lake yesterday surrounded by lots of family… including these two beautiful ladies: my cousin Julie and my cousin (is it once removed?) Hannah. I remember when she was just a baby, so seeing her all grown up makes me feel old! She’s a great kid and so adorable – and lucky me – loves the camera too! If you follow my blog, you know how I loooove evening light. (as photographers, who doesn’t??) And taking pictures on a Manitoba beach is even better – Albert Beach that is, my favourite place on earth. Here are a few portraits of the girls, just for fun. 🙂 Love you guys!
Recently on the blog…
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022