I spent the day at the lake yesterday surrounded by lots of family… including these two beautiful ladies: my cousin Julie and my cousin (is it once removed?) Hannah. I remember when she was just a baby, so seeing her all grown up makes me feel old! She’s a great kid and so adorable – and lucky me – loves the camera too! If you follow my blog, you know how I loooove evening light. (as photographers, who doesn’t??) And taking pictures on a Manitoba beach is even better – Albert Beach that is, my favourite place on earth. Here are a few portraits of the girls, just for fun. 🙂 Love you guys!
Recently on the blog…
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Professional Branding Headshots at Allure Studios March 11, 2023