This afternoon I shot my first winter engagement session of the year – nothing beats a good winter setting than what we find here in the heart of Winnipeg! We started the session at Sam’s Place and then headed outside to Assiniboine Forest with their dog Kieva. Both locations hold special meaning to Andrea and Rheal so it was a natural decision to use them. And it turned out great! I’m looking forward to posting more photos from this session, but I’m looking even more forward to photographing their wedding next summer!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023