This afternoon I shot my first winter engagement session of the year – nothing beats a good winter setting than what we find here in the heart of Winnipeg! We started the session at Sam’s Place and then headed outside to Assiniboine Forest with their dog Kieva. Both locations hold special meaning to Andrea and Rheal so it was a natural decision to use them. And it turned out great! I’m looking forward to posting more photos from this session, but I’m looking even more forward to photographing their wedding next summer!
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022