Lovely little Leyla made a long trip to Winnipeg a few months ago and in her short visit we managed to schedule a quick but fun photo shoot at the park with her mom and dad. I’m so glad we made the time for this session because this little girl loves being in front of the camera! With her big chocolate brown eyes and her wispy hair… my camera couldn’t stop clicking at all the many adorable facial expressions she was making. And the brisk September wind didn’t dampen her spirits… in fact, she seemed to LOVE the cold air! She definitely has some Winnipeg in her, and although she lives many miles south of here, there’s something in her that makes her tough enough to enjoy Winnipeg’s cool weather! Congratulations to my friends Angelina & Aaron for the most beautiful addition to their family – she is a sweetheart and I’m counting down the days until I get to see her again!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023