Beautiful baby bumps are only with us a for a short period of time so it makes it so worth while to get some photos of it before it’s long gone in the past. Sarah had a beautiful baby boy named Quinn this past March, and a few weeks before her due date, we took some maternity photos of her with her lovely little family. We kept it soft and simple and used natural window light. Sarah was gorgeous and glowing – though the photos don’t reveal how she actually felt: tired and SO ready to have this baby out! The last few weeks of pregnancy are usually difficult, but capturing the beauty of it all in these last few days is so precious. So glad I had the opportunity to do this shoot with her… Congratulations Sarah – you are beautiful inside and out and I’m so happy to have captured this wonderful moment in your family’s life!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023