Meet Cherrel: an aspiring actress with a gorgeous smile, an incredibly fun personality and a heart of gold. I met up with her at the Winnipeg Millennium Library back in March to take some photos for her professional portfolio. Not only was she a lot of fun to hang out with, she photographed super well and made this session an absolute delight! Thanks Cherrel for the lovely session – I wish you nothing but the best as you pursue your passions!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022