Meet Cherrel: an aspiring actress with a gorgeous smile, an incredibly fun personality and a heart of gold. I met up with her at the Winnipeg Millennium Library back in March to take some photos for her professional portfolio. Not only was she a lot of fun to hang out with, she photographed super well and made this session an absolute delight! Thanks Cherrel for the lovely session – I wish you nothing but the best as you pursue your passions!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023