Lisa booked me for a double session (maternity and baby) which meant I got to see her lovely face twice and see the amazing transformation from a baby bump to the arrival of an adorable little baby girl! Lisa and Neil were a wedding client of mine from a few years back, and following their journey up until now has been a great privilege. I say it often, but I can’t say it enough: I love being able to see these amazing moments throughout a couple’s life and taking photos of it all brings me great joy. Madelyn is an adorable little girl and it’s amazing to see how much joy she brings to their life. Congratulations Lisa & Neil!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023