Sabrina & Scott have been enjoying life as a fun family of 3 for the past couple of years and now they were getting ready to welcome baby #2! Even though they had already gone through this wonderful adventure once before, it’s still just as exciting the second time around, if not more. This time, big brother Oliver was there at the maternity session, super excited about the baby bump (…but maybe a little bit more excited about the ducks at the pond and showing off his big muscles!) It’s amazing seeing a familly growing and the anticipation of the arrival of a new little person is immeasurable. This truly is a beautiful moment in a young family’s journey and I can’t tell you how much I love photographing these milestones. Congratulations Sabrina, you and Scott are amazing parents!
Recently on the blog…
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022