I absolutely love it when a couple chooses a location that holds a lot of meaning to them. Jamie and Skyler had the perfect idea in mind for their engagement session – they wanted to take the photos at Clearwater Bay where her family has a beautiful cottage and where a lot of their quality time is spent. I left Winnipeg to make the day trip out to the lake and I was completely blown away by the beauty of the area! Jamie and Skyler took me all around: down some roads, to a few different shorelines and of course around the deck and dock at the cabin. The views were gorgeous, the couple super photogenic and the skies even delivered some dramatic clouds at one point. It was perfect! (ok, maybe we could’ve done without the crazy mosquitoes!) But all in all, it was a day to remember and a fantastic prelude to their wedding that took place in November. For now, here’s their engagement photo gallery and once I catch up on blogging, their wedding photos will be posted too!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023