It seemed not too long ago that I was walking down the quiet paths in the Assiniboine Forest with Indira and Warren, watching the leaves fall from the trees and taking photos of the two of them moments after they had just gotten married. It was a gorgeous setting to celebrate their newest chapter in their love story, and little did we know that just 2 years later we’d be in the same spot taking photos of the next chapter in their love story: their baby bump! I can’t express just how much I love being invited into these amazing moments in a couple’s journey. I know it sounds terribly cliché, but really – there’s nothing better than being in the presence of two people who are journeying through some of the happiest moments of their life. The results are below, a snapshot of the quiet moments of anticipation before their baby girl was born.
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023