What a delight it is to come into a perfect stranger’s house to find a beautiful family full of love and liveliness! Leanne first contacted me by e-mail and we schedule the photo session in their home to catch some great family lifestyle portraits. The warmth of their home is made up of each member of the family and that was clear to see the moment I walked into their house. Leanne & Brent’s daughters are just too cute for words and it was such fun photographing the sisterly bonds they share. We also made sure to catch a few photos of just Leanne & Brent together – they are the strong team that keeps this family ticking and it was important to catch a few quiet moments with the two of them. These photos were taken a few months ago, and since then I’ve had the pleasure of taking more photos of these sisters during my Spring mini photo sessions last month. And now we already have our next Fall session lined up so I can’t wait until then to take more photos of them again!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023