October weddings in Winnipeg can be a little dicey with the weather being on the verge of getting very cold and miserable on a dime, but Erin & Travis totally lucked out and had a picture perfect wedding day! The sun was warm, the clouds added texture to the bright blue sky and the leaves in the trees were in full vibrant colour. Having that combined with the gorgeous bold colours Erin chose for her day, the result were absolutely beautiful together. And to top it off, Erin & Travis along with the whole wedding party were so much fun to work with! While my second photographer was taking photos of the guys getting ready, I was with the girls capturing all those early day moments. Separately we took wedding party photos making sure to get a few extra photos in before Erin and Travis were set to see each other for the first time at the ceremony. The guys went walking around downtown while the girls and I went for a stroll through the forest in Royal Wood. We all met up at Fort Garry Hotel for a lovely ceremony and then headed out to the iconic Esplanade Riel to get some great shots of the wedding party with the Winnipeg skyline in the background. The whole day felt very meaningful, joyful and fun – and I think that’s a true reflection of these two! The following is a handful of the photos that we took on that beautiful day, starting off with the guys having fun with split-second moments.
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023