Surrounded by their closest family and friends, Liz and Geordie got married at the Winnipeg Art Gallery last month and what a beautiful day of celebration it was! It was surprisingly mild for late October and we fully embraced it with some outdoor photos at Stephen Juba Park. We then stopped at Stella’s for some drinks and a few candid photos, followed by some wedding couple photos inside the Plug In Gallery building, then on to the WAG for family photos and then they topped it off with their heart-warming wedding ceremony. It was a relatively short wedding day (4 hours of photography coverage) but we documented the most meaningful moments and their wedding collection reflects exactly who they are: fun, genuine and absolutely lovely! It was such a pleasure being there to capture it all!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023