It was mid-December and an extreme cold warning had been issued by the weather network – we knew we’d be in for a super cold wedding day but that didn’t stop any of us from fully celebrating with Madison and Matthew on their beautiful wedding day! Yes, we had to cancel all of our outdoor photo plans (except for a quick 2 minute stop outside the Legislative Building!), but nothing else was as warm and romantic as these two lovebirds tying the knot together. Click here to view the slideshow I made for them.
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023