It was mid-December and an extreme cold warning had been issued by the weather network – we knew we’d be in for a super cold wedding day but that didn’t stop any of us from fully celebrating with Madison and Matthew on their beautiful wedding day! Yes, we had to cancel all of our outdoor photo plans (except for a quick 2 minute stop outside the Legislative Building!), but nothing else was as warm and romantic as these two lovebirds tying the knot together. Click here to view the slideshow I made for them.
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022