I can’t tell you how much I loved photographing Kim & Lucas’ wedding! Everything they had planned for their day, including the locations, made for such an unforgettable wedding. Clear Lake is near and dear to these two, and having a cabin there, it only made sense to hold their wedding there. Their outdoor ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and they had the best ceremony exit ever: on a beautiful boat across the lake! Their wedding party was a ton of fun, and also included their dog, and with a champagne toast in the woods, everything that was planned was done with fun in mind. Working with them was a blast and being there definitely was a highlight of my summer. Congratulations you two!!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023