I can’t tell you how much I loved photographing Kim & Lucas’ wedding! Everything they had planned for their day, including the locations, made for such an unforgettable wedding. Clear Lake is near and dear to these two, and having a cabin there, it only made sense to hold their wedding there. Their outdoor ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and they had the best ceremony exit ever: on a beautiful boat across the lake! Their wedding party was a ton of fun, and also included their dog, and with a champagne toast in the woods, everything that was planned was done with fun in mind. Working with them was a blast and being there definitely was a highlight of my summer. Congratulations you two!!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022