Wow – looking back at 2017 and seeing all these familiar photos takes me back to all the love, the joy, the laughter and the fun moments that I had the pleasure of witnessing and documenting – and once again, I’m filled with gratitude. Thank you to everyone who went out of their way to hire me to capture their life’s most treasured moments. To preserve these stories and these moments in time for you have been my greatest joy since starting out in photography. I love having this for my own family and I’m so happy that you all treasure photography as much as I do! Below are some random highlights from the past year. I wish I could include every single shoot that I did last year, but I just can’t! Here’s to 2018 and all the wonderful moments that are about to come and that I’m so excited to photograph!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023