It was such a glorious evening at Birds Hill Park with the super adorable Kastiro family! I can’t tell you how much this makes me happy, to be taking photos for my clients again. It’s been a long time coming – not just the warm weather, but the ability to be with my clients to capture these memories. Being shut down earlier this Spring really put things into perspective, and now I have a much deeper appreciation for my ability to work as a photographer and every single chance I get to document the beauty of family with storytelling photography. There’s nothing more precious.
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023