It was such a glorious evening at Birds Hill Park with the super adorable Kastiro family! I can’t tell you how much this makes me happy, to be taking photos for my clients again. It’s been a long time coming – not just the warm weather, but the ability to be with my clients to capture these memories. Being shut down earlier this Spring really put things into perspective, and now I have a much deeper appreciation for my ability to work as a photographer and every single chance I get to document the beauty of family with storytelling photography. There’s nothing more precious.
Recently on the blog…
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022