Just when Chelsea was about to give birth to her third child, a pandemic hit the world and photographers in Winnipeg, including me, had to shut down temporarily. This meant she missed her newborn photo session for her littlest one, Nicholas. Although it was devastating to miss that milestone in photos, we were able to reschedule to a family portrait session a couple of months later. The 3 month baby stage is also just as cute in its own way, and I was so happy to be able to meet up with this sweet family that I have known for years. From their engagement photos, to their wedding, to multiple newborn and family photo shoots since, it’s always a pleasure seeing them and taking photos for their lovely family. I always enjoy my time with their kids, and last night was no exception! Félicitations Chelsea et Justin, Nicholas est adorable!!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022