My second wedding shoot during the Covid-19 pandemic happened as beautifully and wonderfully as ever! Although the bride and groom’s plans had greatly been downsized, they still put together a gorgeous outdoor celebration that incorporated all the delightful feels of the truest summertime wedding in Manitoba. Overlooking a pond and under a super hot June sun, Danielle & Sven tied the knot with 50 of their closest family and friends with what was a super lovely ceremony. The photography coverage for their wedding was only 3 hours from start to finish but it encapsulated some of the richest moments of their day: couple portraits throughout Stonewall Quarry Park, a heart-felt ceremony commissioned by their friend, followed by cake and cold refreshments as they mingled with their guests. It was such a joy to capture these moments for them and I’m so happy that not even a pandemic could put a damper on their plans. Congratulations Danielle & Sven!
Recently on the blog…
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022
- Letkemann Family: Winnipeg Photography June 26, 2021
- Félix: Winnipeg Family Photography June 15, 2021