My second wedding shoot during the Covid-19 pandemic happened as beautifully and wonderfully as ever! Although the bride and groom’s plans had greatly been downsized, they still put together a gorgeous outdoor celebration that incorporated all the delightful feels of the truest summertime wedding in Manitoba. Overlooking a pond and under a super hot June sun, Danielle & Sven tied the knot with 50 of their closest family and friends with what was a super lovely ceremony. The photography coverage for their wedding was only 3 hours from start to finish but it encapsulated some of the richest moments of their day: couple portraits throughout Stonewall Quarry Park, a heart-felt ceremony commissioned by their friend, followed by cake and cold refreshments as they mingled with their guests. It was such a joy to capture these moments for them and I’m so happy that not even a pandemic could put a damper on their plans. Congratulations Danielle & Sven!
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022