What a year it’s been for the 2020 high school grads! Even though it may have felt really strange, it was also really great being able to bring a certain level of normalcy and celebration to the grads. We did exactly that for Makayla, who just graduated grade 12. She wanted senior portraits to mark this important milestone in her life so we met up at Upper Fort Garry park to take these photos. I had a lovely time with her and a ton of fun creating these images for her. I love her creativity, confidence and charisma!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023