What a year it’s been for the 2020 high school grads! Even though it may have felt really strange, it was also really great being able to bring a certain level of normalcy and celebration to the grads. We did exactly that for Makayla, who just graduated grade 12. She wanted senior portraits to mark this important milestone in her life so we met up at Upper Fort Garry park to take these photos. I had a lovely time with her and a ton of fun creating these images for her. I love her creativity, confidence and charisma!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022