It was such a beautiful summer morning at St. Vital Park! We were worried about the cooler weather, but as soon as we got there the sun was warm and the temperature was PERFECT. I always cherish my time with this family, they’re not only my cousins but also great friends, and it’s always such a treat being able to capture memories of their growing family. Even though they don’t live close, we still appreciate the time we get to spend together! These photos are a great reminder of the beautiful summer we’ve had and how lovely it’s been to enjoy every minute of it before the kids head off to school. What a summer it’s been. I don’t want it to end!
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022