It was such a beautiful summer morning at St. Vital Park! We were worried about the cooler weather, but as soon as we got there the sun was warm and the temperature was PERFECT. I always cherish my time with this family, they’re not only my cousins but also great friends, and it’s always such a treat being able to capture memories of their growing family. Even though they don’t live close, we still appreciate the time we get to spend together! These photos are a great reminder of the beautiful summer we’ve had and how lovely it’s been to enjoy every minute of it before the kids head off to school. What a summer it’s been. I don’t want it to end!
Recently on the blog…
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022
- Letkemann Family: Winnipeg Photography June 26, 2021
- Félix: Winnipeg Family Photography June 15, 2021