Melissa and Steve have been friends of mine for several years and our photo journey starts many years ago when they got married far far away on a tropical island in the middle of a cold, Winnipeg winter! It was a delight taking their wedding photos and it continues to be a huge pleasure taking photos as their beautiful family grows. Recently they welcomed a baby boy and it was so fun meeting up with them to capture these memories and this exciting moment in their family’s life. Lifestyle newborn photography is one of my favourite types of portrait photography and it’s always a little extra better when it’s for good friends. Félicitations Melissa et Steve!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023