Last night I had the pleasure of meeting up with the Strocen family for their annual family photos. Aynsley Strocen is also a fellow Winnipeg photographer and it’s always such an honour when she asks me to capture her family’s annual portraits. This year they picked King’s Park and I had a lovely evening exploring the park and capturing these memories for them. It’s always a delight spending an hour or so with them and so special being able to document every year as the girls are growing older. The three girls are so adorable together, each with their own personality and character. They have a beautiful sister dynamic and it’s always such a joy to capture it!
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022