It’s always a wonderful feeling when that bright, golden evening sun lights up a maternity session. It was especially fun meeting up with a past wedding client of mine to capture this next chapter in their life journey. We met up at St. Vital Park and got to soak in that sun and see some city wildlife (deer, squirrels, birds, and mosquitoes of course!). I always enjoy my time with these two – they are really down to earth, fun to chat with and super relaxed in front of the camera. They have a strong bond of love and I can’t wait to capture the next chapter after this one: their family of three!
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022