Together with their friends and family, Nalini and Brad celebrated 19 years of love in an incredibly gorgeous and heart-felt ceremony that I had the absolute honour to not only witness but also document. They gathered on the beautiful grounds at Fort Gibraltar and honoured their Indigenous and South Indian roots in a moving ceremony that included lots of words of love, traditions and people near and dear to their hearts. It was such a pleasure being there to capture all the celebrations, the relationships and the fun. It was also a true joy getting to know Nalini and Brad! They have big hearts and are a ton of fun – and it’s no wonder they had lots of people in their presence. They are well surrounded by close friends and family and it was really beautiful to see everyone come together to celebrate them. Congratulations you two!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023