Late September in Manitoba – there’s nothing quite like this very short time of year to give you some of the most beautiful backdrops! This year I met up with a record amount of families to take their photos, and one spot I keep returning to is Birds Hill Park. There’s something incredibly magical about that early evening sun shining down on your photo session. For this adorable family of four, all that light just amplified their playful dynamics, cute cuddles and love moments. These are some of my favourite sessions to photograph, they make my heart so full!
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022