Late September in Manitoba – there’s nothing quite like this very short time of year to give you some of the most beautiful backdrops! This year I met up with a record amount of families to take their photos, and one spot I keep returning to is Birds Hill Park. There’s something incredibly magical about that early evening sun shining down on your photo session. For this adorable family of four, all that light just amplified their playful dynamics, cute cuddles and love moments. These are some of my favourite sessions to photograph, they make my heart so full!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos: What to Know Before Booking a Photographer July 19, 2023
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023