Sav and Rob put SO much thought and care into their wedding day which included lots of friends and family and some super amazing locations in Winnipeg! The backdrops we had and the colours that were included were helping me create such a stunning collection of wedding photos and I had SO much fun capturing it all! They had two fun stops downtown: the first was at Little Brown Jug where we used their delightful patio and cool interiors for some photos with a pop of colour. The second stop was at Nonsuch Brewery where everyone got to relax and have a drink while I had the utmost joy taking photos of it all. The day came full circle at FortWhyte Alive where they got married overlooking the sun soaked water surrounded by beautiful trees and the sense of truly being in nature. The vibe was 100% reflecting their true selves and being their photographer was pure joy. Here are some highlights from their day!
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022