To order a wedding album, please follow the instructions below.
1. CHOOSE YOUR ALBUM COVER This material will wrap the front, back and spine of the album. The most popular choices are the leather covers, though animal-friendly faux leathers are also available, as well as fabric and suede options. The cover swatches can be viewed below:
2. CHOOSE YOUR PHOTOS The photos you choose will be included in the inside layout of your album and will be custom designed by me. Please follow the list below to determine how many photos your album can hold:
small – 8×8 or 8×10 – 20 pages – 40 photos
medium – 8×12 or 10×10 – 20 pages – 45 photos
large – 11×14 or 12×12 – 20 pages – 50 photos
To select your photos, log in to your online proofing gallery here: http://proofing.gabrielle.photography/
When there’s a photo you’d like to save as a favourite, click on the “star” (favorite) icon at the bottom of the photo. This will add the photo to your “favorites” folder. To access all the favourite photos you saved into a folder, click on the “back to gallery” link in the top left corner. Go to the top navigation bar of the main gallery and click on the star icon “favorites” link.
3. SUBMIT YOUR FAVOURITES Once you have chosen all your album images, go to your favorites folder and click on the following:
- “Buy All” button (located at the top)
- “Wedding Albums” tab
- “Wedding Album Photo” option
- “Add to Cart” button
- “View Cart” button
- “Check Out” button
Once there, enter in your contact info. At the bottom of this page there will be an option to click on “+ Add Note to Studio”. Click on that and indicate the name of the cover material you’d like for your album. (example: “Optimism”)
4. PLACE YOUR ORDER Once you click on the “place order” button, I’ll receive an e-mail with all your info. I’ll send you a confirmation e-mail once I receive it and the design work will begin. You’ll have a chance to review the design layout before it is submitted for print. You have up to 3 free rounds of changes.
If you have any questions, please contact me at email@example.com, or please read the FAQ below:
Can I add more photos to my album? Yes, to add more photos additional pages can be ordered. An extra page is $40 and it includes 2 photos.
Can I add a front cover photo cut-out to the album cover? Yes, it’s an additional $85 and will feature a vertical or horizontal photo of your choice.
Can I order an album for my parents? Yes, duplicate parent albums are 30% or 40% off, depending on the style of album.
How long will it take until I receive my album? The timeline for the design work depends on the season – in peak times (June to October and December), design work can take up to 4 weeks, in the off-season, design work can take under 2 weeks. Once you approve the layout, the album is sent to be printed and this process usually takes 4 – 8 weeks depending again on the time of year and shipping/customs variables.