Being grandparents one province away is really tough for Jacqueline & Marc, but they manage really well by making the time to roadtrip down to Winnipeg several times a year. And now they have one more reason to make the long drive to Winnipeg – to visit their newest grandchild! (who also happens to be my adorable little niece!) It was great being able to take photos for them during their short visit to Winnipeg – we even had time to squeeze in a few adorable couple photos between the two of them. So here are the proud Grand-Maman and Grand-Papa – cherishing every moment they have with their adorable two grandkids!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023