Being grandparents one province away is really tough for Jacqueline & Marc, but they manage really well by making the time to roadtrip down to Winnipeg several times a year. And now they have one more reason to make the long drive to Winnipeg – to visit their newest grandchild! (who also happens to be my adorable little niece!) It was great being able to take photos for them during their short visit to Winnipeg – we even had time to squeeze in a few adorable couple photos between the two of them. So here are the proud Grand-Maman and Grand-Papa – cherishing every moment they have with their adorable two grandkids!
Recently on the blog…
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Professional Branding Headshots at Allure Studios March 11, 2023