Being grandparents one province away is really tough for Jacqueline & Marc, but they manage really well by making the time to roadtrip down to Winnipeg several times a year. And now they have one more reason to make the long drive to Winnipeg – to visit their newest grandchild! (who also happens to be my adorable little niece!) It was great being able to take photos for them during their short visit to Winnipeg – we even had time to squeeze in a few adorable couple photos between the two of them. So here are the proud Grand-Maman and Grand-Papa – cherishing every moment they have with their adorable two grandkids!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022