Meet little Mason – he just turned one, and he loves exploring, eating dirt, running in grass and watching geese. He’s curious, attentive and loves to play peek-a-boo. What a cutie! I first met his parents at Laura & Chris’ wedding – they were in the wedding party so it was nice to see them again, to spend a bit more time with them and to get to know them better. They’re great people, amazing parents and of course very photogenic! I had a blast, and I’m excited to share the photos. Here they are!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023