Meet little Mason – he just turned one, and he loves exploring, eating dirt, running in grass and watching geese. He’s curious, attentive and loves to play peek-a-boo. What a cutie! I first met his parents at Laura & Chris’ wedding – they were in the wedding party so it was nice to see them again, to spend a bit more time with them and to get to know them better. They’re great people, amazing parents and of course very photogenic! I had a blast, and I’m excited to share the photos. Here they are!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022