Meet Natasha Boone – a talented Winnipeg artist with a unique style and a quirky approach to art. This series of photos features her life as a home-based artist who is currently working on an ambitious auto-biographical graphic novel. Natasha is a good friend of mine and her work as an illustrator has always been something that intrigued and fascinated me. I wanted to capture a piece of her life as an artist and this series of photos is a result of that. I spent a couple of hours at her place back in April. We had tea, chatted a bit, and I snapped away with my camera as she went on with her regular day-job. Oh the life of an artist! I love her work. I have some of it up in my house and have gifted it to friends as well. Good art is meant to be passed along.
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022