Having fun at a family photo session is pretty high on my list of must-haves for a shoot… so when the fun level gets kicked up a notch with extra silly props, you can’t help but smile a little bigger and, in my case, take a few extra shots of all of it! Kellie’s family was all of that… PLUS they all looked fantastic dressed to the nines. We even had quite the entertainer – Kellie’s 4 year old nephew, showing off all his fancy dancing moves. (and I have quite a lot of photos of that too! It was actually quite impressive for such a young little guy!) The whole shoot took place at Level 3 Studios in Winnipeg’s Exchange District, but we also got a few quick shots outside on the cobblestone. A big thanks goes out to this family for a fun photo session!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023