Having fun at a family photo session is pretty high on my list of must-haves for a shoot… so when the fun level gets kicked up a notch with extra silly props, you can’t help but smile a little bigger and, in my case, take a few extra shots of all of it! Kellie’s family was all of that… PLUS they all looked fantastic dressed to the nines. We even had quite the entertainer – Kellie’s 4 year old nephew, showing off all his fancy dancing moves. (and I have quite a lot of photos of that too! It was actually quite impressive for such a young little guy!) The whole shoot took place at Level 3 Studios in Winnipeg’s Exchange District, but we also got a few quick shots outside on the cobblestone. A big thanks goes out to this family for a fun photo session!
Recently on the blog…
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022