Having fun at a family photo session is pretty high on my list of must-haves for a shoot… so when the fun level gets kicked up a notch with extra silly props, you can’t help but smile a little bigger and, in my case, take a few extra shots of all of it! Kellie’s family was all of that… PLUS they all looked fantastic dressed to the nines. We even had quite the entertainer – Kellie’s 4 year old nephew, showing off all his fancy dancing moves. (and I have quite a lot of photos of that too! It was actually quite impressive for such a young little guy!) The whole shoot took place at Level 3 Studios in Winnipeg’s Exchange District, but we also got a few quick shots outside on the cobblestone. A big thanks goes out to this family for a fun photo session!
Recently on the blog…
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Professional Branding Headshots at Allure Studios March 11, 2023