This family photo session reminded me, once again, how much I love doing this. There’s something pretty spectacular about watching a family grow, and now with a kid of my own, it’s completely mind-blowing and even more amazing being able to witness the beginnings of other young families. What a privilege, and the least I can do to celebrate the joy is to take photos of it all. We picked a location that worked quite well in the evening light and the kids were incredibly cooperative. They are adorable little munchkins and I have to say did really well at allowing me to take some great shots of them. With a third on the way, I’m just waiting at the edge of my seat for news of the birth… as soon as I get the green light, I’ll have camera on hand and more photos to share… so stay tuned for newborn photos!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023