This family photo session reminded me, once again, how much I love doing this. There’s something pretty spectacular about watching a family grow, and now with a kid of my own, it’s completely mind-blowing and even more amazing being able to witness the beginnings of other young families. What a privilege, and the least I can do to celebrate the joy is to take photos of it all. We picked a location that worked quite well in the evening light and the kids were incredibly cooperative. They are adorable little munchkins and I have to say did really well at allowing me to take some great shots of them. With a third on the way, I’m just waiting at the edge of my seat for news of the birth… as soon as I get the green light, I’ll have camera on hand and more photos to share… so stay tuned for newborn photos!
Recently on the blog…
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022