A few weeks ago I ventured out to a park in Winnipeg that I hadn’t been to before with my friends Josée and Andrew. We walked along a long trail, explored some hidden corners and took some photos throughout. You could say this was a 2-year dating anniversary shoot (it was that milestone for them!) but this was actually a shoot that had been in the works for many months… a type of shoot I like calling a “just because” photo session, and it finally happened one lazy Monday morning. Sometimes you don’t need much of a reason to take some portraits of two people in love. Sometimes taking pictures “just because” is the right reason. It was with them, and I’m glad I was able to capture some of their love, laughter, goofiness and cuteness. Love it.
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023