A few weeks ago I ventured out to a park in Winnipeg that I hadn’t been to before with my friends Josée and Andrew. We walked along a long trail, explored some hidden corners and took some photos throughout. You could say this was a 2-year dating anniversary shoot (it was that milestone for them!) but this was actually a shoot that had been in the works for many months… a type of shoot I like calling a “just because” photo session, and it finally happened one lazy Monday morning. Sometimes you don’t need much of a reason to take some portraits of two people in love. Sometimes taking pictures “just because” is the right reason. It was with them, and I’m glad I was able to capture some of their love, laughter, goofiness and cuteness. Love it.
Recently on the blog…
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022
- Nalini & Brad: Celebration of Love at Fort Gibraltar July 4, 2022
- Ahlea & Jason: Maternity Photography July 2, 2022
- Winnipeg Commercial Photography: A Little Nutrition June 24, 2022
- Winnipeg Branding Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar June 2, 2022