Back in the summer, I had the pleasure of meeting up with Kelly and her two favourite people at Kildonan Park for a fun portrait session. I was delighted to meet up with them, especially since I hadn’t seen Kelly in ages! Kelly and I both went to photography school together, and it’s always fun to reconnect with fellow photographers – and even MORE fun to take photos for them! We kept it casual and fun, walking around the park and snapping photos along the way. You can tell Kelly is beaming with love and adoration for both these guys – her eyes say it all, and it made the session that much more beautiful knowing that Kelly is happy exactly where she is. Thank you Kelly for a wonderful session, it was so nice to see you again!
Recently on the blog…
- Mixed-Location Ideas in Winnipeg May 24, 2023
- Casual Business Headshot Photography May 1, 2023
- Multi-Family Photo Session at Sweet Petals Farm April 6, 2023
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Professional Branding Headshots at Allure Studios March 11, 2023