Edison was born in the middle of the summer and is the perfect little addition to this lovely family of 4! Big brother Oliver suddenly looks so grown up – it seems like it was just yesterday that we did his baby photos! Of course, he’s so proud to be the big brother and some of my favourites shots from this session are the two of them next to each other on the bed. I always love seeing the bond between siblings and it’s especially precious being able to capture those early moments when they’re still so small. Soon Edison will catch up to Oliver’s size which is why I love catching these moments early on! Congratulations Sabrina & Scott, your family is absolutely adorable!
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023