What a joy it was to spend a beautiful autumn evening with this family! We met up at St. Vital Park near the duck pond with not much of an agenda, other than getting lots of photos of this happy family. We did some posed shots here and there, but we also did lots of walking & exploring around, stopping along the way to play in the leaves or tickle Smith (the one and only grandchild – how lucky is this guy to have so many aunts and uncles all to himself!). We could’ve spent even more time taking photos but soon the sun was going to set and the photo session came to an end. I love being able to capture relaxing and candid snapshots with a large family like this – so much love and so fun to share in all these lovely moments with them.
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023