I had a lovely session at Ashley and Jeremy’s house for their maternity portraits, as they await the arrival of their second child. I’ve had the joy of taking their photos since the very beginning of their love story, and it was especially heart-warming seeing all their photos printed and framed on their walls from the previous years. I love at-home sessions, they are so relaxed and they allow real life to be portrayed in such an effortless way. It was also extra fun to include their cute pup Roxie in some of the shots! Here are some highlights from my hour with them this morning.
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023