I had a lovely session at Ashley and Jeremy’s house for their maternity portraits, as they await the arrival of their second child. I’ve had the joy of taking their photos since the very beginning of their love story, and it was especially heart-warming seeing all their photos printed and framed on their walls from the previous years. I love at-home sessions, they are so relaxed and they allow real life to be portrayed in such an effortless way. It was also extra fun to include their cute pup Roxie in some of the shots! Here are some highlights from my hour with them this morning.
Recently on the blog…
- Lifestyle Maternity & Family Portraits at Home March 18, 2023
- Sav and Rob’s Wedding at FortWhyte Alive March 16, 2023
- Fall Family Photos at Birds Hill Park November 14, 2022
- Now booking: Styled Winter Mini Sessions October 5, 2022
- Kate Bowler: Headshots September 22, 2022
- Styled Images for Almond Nail Bar: Winnipeg Photography July 18, 2022