When looking for corporate headshots that feel a bit more personal, I always suggest doing an environmental portrait – or something closer to a lifestyle portrait photo session. These types of headshot photography sessions can be done on location, in your office or place of business and I bring portable studio lights to help boost the natural light. These portrait sessions are relaxed and have a casual feel to them – it’s perfect for communicating warmth, approachability and connection.
Recently on the blog…
- Late Fall Family Portraits at Charlie May Farm November 26, 2023
- Family Portraits at Assiniboine Park’s English Garden November 22, 2023
- Lifestyle Headshot Photography: Lindsay Reid October 20, 2023
- Tourisme Riel Photo Shoot October 3, 2023
- Styled Product Photography: Lemon Sugar Bar September 15, 2023
- Renae and Jesse: Wedding Photography in Winnipeg August 2, 2023